Parks! Especially when you are with your family on a tour to the best places to visit in Dubai. It’s obvious that amusement theme parks are not only just the attractions but are the unavoidable important necessities in your entire trip. As with regards to what to visit in Dubai you have places in plenty to include in your list, however, you cannot deny the fact that you essentially include the names and locations of a few family themes parks to complete the journey of best places to visit in Dubai. Here are lists of 5 best family theme amusement parks for you to spend your time in Dubai.
Wild Wadi Water Park:
Your entire family with a full day ticket to spend memorable moments at wild wadi Water Park would be a crazy and wild experience for you in Dubai. Located at the front of Burj Al Arab, the Wild Wadi Water Park is an attraction for all ages particularly the young population. The following are the main features of Wild Wadi Water Park:
- You will find plenty of food and beverages stalls all around the park to feed you with your chicest foods and variety of beverages.
- The famous Burj Al Arab can be visible to you from any corner of the park.
- More than 30 water slides and rides.
Sky Dubai Snow Park:
The gigantic 4500 square meter Sky Dubai Snow Park is a marvel of its own kind may not be available for you in other parts of the world, particularly with the unique features like snow bumpers, bobsledding, wall climbing, tobogganing and many more let’s have a look below:
- Chairlift ride
- Ice cave
- Sliding hill
- Tubing run
- Snowplough play ground
- Mountain thriller ride
- Winter clothes, gloves and socks
- Penguin (scheduled and weather dependant)
- Food and refreshments at discount price
There are a few restrictions in case of entry and you are required to get valid ID card to enter the park. The activity offered in the park is restricted for children under two years.
Are you in Dubai for a vacation looking for the best places to visit in Dubai with you children? You have Lego land for your children to find Lego getting alive in the Lego land park, Dubai. This is perhaps the best place for your children of two to twelve years of age to spend the whole day with unlimited experiences of thrills and excitement. Lego land is located near the Dubai marina at the Sheikh Zayed Road. Find out the following amusements in the park:
- Indoor and outdoor amusement
- Plenty of Lego themed rides, shows and entertainments
- Around 15000 Lego models
Spend a day with your family in the Middle East’s largest Hollywood imitated park for a unique cinematic experience and to witness wide range of rides. Let your children play a Hollywood hero and enjoy the roller coaster and adventurous ride. Find the following features in the park:
- Experience the cinematic experiences of DreamWorks Animation, Columbia Pictures & Lionsgate
- 27 adventurous rides along with multimedia dark ride
- Entertainment and dance
- Restaurants and beverages
- Drop water and water rapid rides
Spend a day in the Bollywood parks and get the experience of Bollywood cinematic experience in Dubai. You will come across unlimited entertainment and Bollywood imitated shopping experiences along with a immersion tunnel and motion coaster. Find the following in the Bollywood Parks:
- Plenty of adventurous rides
- Mouth-watering treats
- Bandit shooting at dark ride
- Flying theatre