Abu Dhabi is the capital of the United Arab Emirates and is located in the south-west part of the country along the southern coast of the Persian Gulf. One of seven emirates, it is a well-ordered, industrious city with a pretty waterside location. First inhabited in 1760, the settlement remained a small fishing village until oil was discovered.
10) At number 10 is Ferrari World Abu Dhabi. One of Abu Dhabi’s most thrilling attractions is Ferrari World. With everything from kid’s rides to car exhibitions, there’s something for everyone. However, this park is best known for being home to one of the fastest rollercoasters in the world, Formula Rossa, which reaches a speed of 240 km/hr in only five seconds. There are numerous rides for children and interactive experiences such as simulators, so the whole family can enjoy a brilliant day out.
9) Number 9 is the Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Abu Dhabi. The Hop-on Hop-off Bus Abu Dhabi is the best way to see all you want in this large capital city, home to stunning architecture, world-class museums, and great attractions. Visit all of the highlights in and around Abu Dhabi like Marina Mall, Ferrari World, Sheikh Zayed Mosque, Yas Waterworld, and more. Hop-on and hop-off at your leisure, sightseeing and relaxing with air-conditioned buses providing cooling relief from the Abu Dhabi heat. This is the best way to explore the city then must book your Hop-on Hop-Off Bus Abu Dhabi and have fun!
8) Number 8 belongs to the Emirates Park Zoo. It is a wonderful world that combines a zoo, aquarium, petting zoo, animal shows, interactive sessions, cultural shows and a lot more, all in one place. The Park was opened to the public in 2008 and is Abu Dhabi’s first private zoo. Home to 1700 animals, the Park boasts wild cats, birds of prey, sea lions, zebras, reptiles and more. There are several shaded areas within the Zoo and an innovating misting system that keeps visitors and animals cool during hot summers.
7) Number 7 is the Etihad Towers Observation Deck. Ascend to the top of Abu Dhabi’s towering skyline and look out over the sparkling Arabian Peninsula with a visit to the Etihad Towers Observation Deck. Visit Abu Dhabi’s tallest building where visitors can stand 300 meters above the city and take in the beautiful panoramic scenery. This spot also offers high tea with delicious snacks and refreshments to accompany the view.
6) At number 6 is Yas Waterworld. Yas Waterworld, with exciting rides for all ages, is a great place for the entire family to spend the warmer days in Abu Dhabi. This is one of the world’s best water parks that has 43 rides, five of them world firsts, like Bubble’s Barrel, the largest surf-able sheet wave in the world. There are also plenty of lazy, chilled-out attractions and lots of fun for the kids. Its 37 acres of wet, watery fun and the best way to cool off in the sun.
5) Number 5 is the Desert Safari. There are many different options for visitors to explore the Desert. The typical way for tourists is a desert safari, where you can try out sandboarding, camel riding or dune buggies to name just a few activities. Seeing the sun rising over the glittering dunes makes an early start worth it.
4) At number 4 is the Souk Central Market. One of the best places in town to shop for souvenirs definitely has to be the Souk Central Market. Built in the same spot as Abu Dhabi’s first souk, a traditional Arabic open-air market, the Souk Central Market is a bustling shopping area offering charming antiques, perfumes.
3) Number 3 is Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque. The Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque is definitely one of the most famous attractions of the city. The mosque is made almost entirely out of 15 sorts of white marble from several different countries and is richly ornamented. The main dome is one of the largest mosque domes in the world with a diameter of over 100 feet, and there are more than 40 other domes. Visitors can walk across the world’s largest hand-woven carpet, gaze up at one of the world’s largest chandeliers and admire this most majestic building. With its stunning architecture, it’s certainly one of the most beautiful mosques existing.
2) At number 2 is the Louvre Abu Dhabi. The Louvre Abu Dhabi opened its doors in late 2017, making the city an even more cultural and artistic place. With beautiful and awe-striking architecture, the structure of the Louvre building itself is a work of art. Conceived as a ‘universal’ museum that’s accessible to all, the collection includes stunning original works by Da Vinci, Matisse, Monet and more and is arranged chronologically, not geographically. Then must visit and do must plan your trip to Louvre Abu Dhabi for fascinating experience.
1) And at number 1 is The Yellow Boats Abu Dhabi Tour. This 90-minute Yellow Boat Tour is one of the best ways to see the real Abu Dhabi. Ride the waves around Abu Dhabi’s shoreline and beyond and see the city from a whole new point of view. With this amazing panorama from the water see the under construction and the finished skyscrapers, pass palaces, fishermen, opulent houses, beachfront and more.
So, these are the best things to do in Abu Dhabi then must plan your trip and make your vacations at it best!